Grouting Compound Special
highly elastic, polymer-modified bitumen grouting compound for hot application.
Used for filling and sealing joints in mineral-based and metallic substrates. Maximum inclination: 30°. Suitable for sealing of hydro-power plants and structures.
- highly elastic
- impermeable to water
- can be subjected to loads immediately after cooling
- does not contaminate ground water
- shelf life of 24 months in frost-free storage
- resistant to natural water that attacks concrete, to various salt solutions, and to dilute acids and alkalis
- good elasticity even at low temperatures
- after stretching, the compound returns almost completely to its original form (memory effect)