bitumen adhesive for applying bitumen roofing felt
Brushable, single-component bitumen adhesive for applying bitumen roofing felt, based on a polymer-modified bitumen emulsion used for applying bitumen roofing felt and sealing membranes to concrete, masonry, rendering, old felt-covered roofs, and other common roof coverings.
- ready to use
- easy to apply with roofer broom
- eco-friendly product
- does not contaminate ground water
- no health hazard from vapour
- single-component product
- resistant to weather and ageing
- shelf-life of at least 12 months when stored in cool, dry, frost-free conditions below +30°C
- drying time: ca. 2 weeks under roofing felt
- thickness of adhesive coating: 1,5 – 2 mm
- usage: ca. 300 - 500 g/m2
*The time required varies with relative humidity, temperature, coating thickness and substrate.